BOOK ONLINE HERE NOW
Green Relief Health is an advocate for medical marijuana patients in Wilmington, Delaware. We help our patients navigate the entire process of obtaining a Delaware medical marijuana card.
Medical marijuana doctor evaluations are available through the Green Relief Health. The certified Delaware providers can evaluate your qualifying condition and certify you for cannabis use.
Wilmington, DE Medical Marijuana Card
Have you been looking to get your medical marijuana card in Wilmington, Delaware and have not quite found the right doctor? It can be difficult looking to find the right medical marijuana doctor to meet your needs. If you’re in Wilmington, DE and struggling to find the right medical cannabis doctor you are in luck because you’ve come to the right place. Green Relief Health is the Wilmington areas leading medical marijuana doctor.
Doctors that Certify For Medical Marijuana in Wilmington, DE?
You probably wouldn’t go see a pediatrist for a skin condition on your face, would you? So then why would you consider getting a medical marijuana certification from a doctor that doesn’t specialize in medical cannabis? It’s important to get your medical marijuana card from a provider you can trust.
Wilmington, DE Qualifying Conditions
One of the most common Wilmington, Delaware medical marijuana card FAQs is about qualifying conditions. The first step in becoming a registered medical marijuana patient in Wilmington, DE is having one of the qualifying conditions. The state has approved the use of medical marijuana for the following conditions and ailments:
- Terminal illness
- HIV positive
- Decompensated Cirrhosis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS/Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Autism with aggressive behavior
- Chronic, debilitating migraines
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures for more than three months, or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects.
- Intractable nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristics of Multiple Sclerosis
Is Medical Marijuana Legal In Delaware?
In 2015, the first compassion centers for medical marijuana opened in Delaware, and thousands of Wilmington residents now have the ability to use cannabis for the holistic treatment of qualifying medical disorders.
Before you can purchase medical marijuana in Wilmington, you need a medical marijuana card from the state of Delaware. The government processes can be confusing, so it’s natural to have questions.
We have answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the process for applying for your card and some tips for navigating the new healthcare journey.
Medical Marijuana Doctor Wilmington, DE
Get your medical marijuana card in Wilmington, DE from the experts at Green Relief Health. Our Patient Care Coordinators can be reached Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 302-564-9994 or by scheduling an appointment online.